246 Paradise Ave, Middletown RI 02842
Beautiful, unfurnished 1850 farmhouse on
Middletown Historic Register with massive, private
yard abutting four acres of pastoral fields. Less than
one mile from Second Beach, walking distance to
Boyd Windmill Park, and a two-minute drive to
Sachuest Wildlife Refuge. Wonderful neighbors,
great Middletown schools, five-minute drive to
downtown Newport and ten minutes to Naval Base.
– Desirable Paradise Avenue neighborhood.
– 3 bed, 1.5 bath, walk-in closet, living room, formal
dining room, and library.
– New large eat-in kitchen with soapstone, stainless
appliances, and vaulted ceilings.
– Large bluestone patio perfect for entertaining.
– Hardwood floors throughout.
– Middletown school district.
– Walk/bike to beach.
– Second floor laundry.
– Established gardens.
– Paved driveway.
– 55-ft barn on property
Sorry no Cats allowed.
|Property ID: 16689||Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2||Area: 2060 sq ft|
|Pets Allowed?: Yes|
View on map / Neighborhood
This style property is located in Middletown is currently listed as an available Rental and has been listed on Newport RI Rentals. This property is listed at . It has 3 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms, and is 2060 sq ft. The property was built in year.