Property Management Services
Warner Realty Group provides various levels of service often customized to the Landlord’s needs. Our goal is to provide a worry free income stream where we step into your shoes for purposes of all interactions with your tenant.
- Collection, Reporting and Disbursement of Rents
- Accounting Reports either Quarterly or Annually – as well as on Demand
- Monitoring non-compliance instances and taking necessary steps as prescribed by local law
- Troubleshooting any repair/maintenance requests made by tenants – we review the issue first before calling an expensive licensed professional (because sometimes the tenant’s just shut the boiler off at the emergency switch!!)
- Hiring appropriate contractors from our network of providers – our long term relationships provide us with rapid responses even on nights and weekends. Our vendors know and trust us and treat us as a priority.
- Tenant communications regarding rent, repairs, maintenance, renewals, move outs, etc
- Ensuring regular, highly qualified occupancy (expert marketing, rigourous client vetting, customized risk averse leases)
- Sandi Warner ,the Agency Broker, is a practicing attorney with a focus on landlord tenant law, giving landlords a highly skilled and practiced advocate in the landlord/tenant relationship
$100 per month with bulk property discounts (i.e. – rates vary for multiple properties and multifamily units)
Commission is 8% of total term payable in equal installments over the course of the term: Why do we do this? The standard in Newport is to charge the landlord one month’s rent to secure a tenant and then the agent is done. Landlord’s have no support if the tenant is problematic, and if the tenant leaves EARLY, the agents don’t reimburse the landlord for any un-accrued unearned commission.
If your rent is $1000 per month and the lease is signed for one year, the commission is based on $1,000 x $12,000 or $12,000
Most agents take $1,000 at lease signing.
Our rate is $12,000 x 8%: $960
$960 is payable monthly in equal installments of $80
Warner Realty Group takes a different approach to the Landlord / Agent relationship. Our relationship is landlord centric and our mission is to create the desirable “mailbox money” experience for our clients.